- 日時を未定にするSaint Mary's University日時を未定にするSaint Mary's University, 923 Robie St, Halifax, NS B3H 3C3 CanadaLet's learn about Japanese, especially Osaka's traditional food Takoyaki! If you can not eat octopus or never tried octopus, you can bring anything you want ! Takoyaki can be good with any food!! ※This is one of examples of what we did before
- 日時を未定にするHalifax Seaport Farmers' Market日時を未定にするHalifax Seaport Farmers' Market, 1209 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P8 カナダWe went to farmers market in the morning and bought flesh fish for sushi! This was new experience for not only Canadian students but also Japanese students! Everyone had their way of making roll sushi! Sushi makes everything 5times better!! ※This is one of the examples of what we did before
- 9月10日(火)Atlantic Superstore2019年9月10日 16:20Atlantic Superstore, 3601 Joseph Howe Dr, Halifax, NS B3L 4H8 カナダLet's go for shopping together! Atlantic Superstore has bunch of international foods! You don't know how to use them? How to cook them? Don't worry! Japanese students can help you with choosing the ingredients! (This is weekly event)
- 9月02日(月)Saint Mary's University Language centre2019年9月02日 12:00 – 13:00Saint Mary's University Language centre, 923 Robie St, Halifax, NS B3H 3C3 カナダThis is the Orientation for the new members of Saint Mary's University and for exchange students. If you are not fist year student? Don't worry! It is for every students who are interested in this society! Let's have a lunch together and do some activities for ice breaking!
- 7月07日(日)Saint Mary's University
Japanese Canadian Society
Welcome to Japanese Canadian
Cultural Exchange Society!
This is the community
that will connect your culture
with the Japanese cultures!
This website will prove you
Japanese cultures and information
about upcoming events!